HOME OF THE ST. MARY MONARCHS
Follow St. Mary Athletic Teams in LOSSA at www.lossa.on.ca and St. Mary Twitter @StMaryCSS for updates.
Jr Boys Soccer: LOSSA Champions
Sr Boys Soccer: LOSSA Champions
Jr Girls Basketball: LOSSA Champions
Cheer: National Champions
Jr Boys Rugby: Tier 2 LOSSA Champions
Sr Girls Soccer: LOSSA Gold and OFSAA Antique Bronze
Jr Boys Volleyball: LOSSA Champions
Fall Sports (2016-2017)
- Junior Girls Basketball - J. Carnovale, I. Gogolek, E. Mallen
- Cross Country - G. Joaquin, T. Klemensowicz
- Varsity Girls Fastball - B. Hunter, S. VanRhee
- Junior Boys Football - E. Antonucci, T. Kelly
- Golf - P. Ellsworth
- Junior Boys Soccer - D. Murphy, M. McCann
- Senior Boys Soccer - S. McDavid
- Tennis - J. Hooftman
- Junior Boys Volleyball - G. Smith, E. Breaugh
- Senior Boys Volleyball - S. Teasdale
Winter Sports (2016-2017)
- Badminton - G. Joaquin, N. Oster, V. Millare
- Junior Boys Basketball - S. McKenna
- Senior Boys Basketball - G. Joaquin
- Cheerleading - C. Freeman
- Curling - G. Sicchia, M. El-Saikali
- Varsity Girls Hockey - M. Milan
- Varsity Boys Hockey - P. Montgomery, P. Ellsworth. S. MacDonald
- Varsity Swimming - J. Giglio, K. Faraday
- Junior Girls Volleyball - N. Oster
- Senior Girls Volleyball - S. Teasdale
Spring Sports (2015-2016)
- Varsity Boys Baseball -
- Golf - P. Ellsworth
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse - B. Smart, P. Montgomery
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse - D. Reynolds-McMullen, T. Bankley
- Varsity Boys Rugby - T. Klemensowicz,
- Varsity Girls Rugby - G. Smith, B. Hunter
- Junior Girls Soccer - Mr. Murphy, Mr. McCann
- Senior Girls Soccer - S. McDavid
- Track & Field - E. Antonucci, N. Gallagher, M. Milan, N. Oster, K. Ruthard
For the various Health and Physical Education courses offered at St. Mary, please visit the Course Calendar on Career Cruising.
For more information, please see the Ministry of Education's "A Parent's Guide to the 2015 Health and Physical Education Curriculum".
The Durham Catholic District School Board recognizes concussions as a serious injury. Concussion awareness, prevention, identification and management are a priority for the Board. A concussion is a serious event, but you can recover fully from such an injury if the brain is given enough time to rest and recuperate. Returning to normal activities, including sport participation, is a step-wise process that requires patience, attention, and caution. Please speak to a Vice-Principal if you have a concussion.
TRANSFER STUDENTS to ST. MARY
If a student has attended another secondary school other than St. Mary in the previous 12 months, to participate in St. Mary LOSSA Athletics, students MUST complete a LOSSA TRANSFER PART A & PART B.
- Print off a copy of the TRANSFER FORM, and COMPLETE IT IN FULL.
- Submit ASAP to Teacher-Coach.
- Paper work must be submitted by Teacher-Coach to Ms. Teasdale (Curriculum Chair of Health & Physical Education) to LOSSA in order to receive a transfer number to participate in LOSSA teams. FYI: Not all applications are granted a transfer number and may require a student to sit out of sport for 12 months.